Saturday, September 8, 2007

Yuck, cleaning!

I cleaned out my closet this afternoon and toted out THREE 36 gallon trash bags full of unwanted clothes, shoes and purses. Why the HELL do I save it all???
I love purses and whenever I get a new one, the old one gets put on the closet shelf. Not because I'm ever going to use it again but because... well... I love purses.

And why did I have three pairs of red sandals?? I never wear red sandals, but I always think I need them. And lipstick pink sandals that have never been worn... really, what the HELL was I thinking?? I don't have any clothes that match them and never did. But they ARE cute! :) It's a sickness and... well... I love shoes too. I hate to admit it, but I cleaned out that closet about a year ago.

Tomorrow I'll tackle my front closet (I probably have twenty pairs of sandals hiding there too) and my dresser drawers. And did I happen to mention I love panties too???
Hmmmm, maybe I love purses, shoes and panties because they're the only things that always fit. Yeah, that's it! :)

1 comment:

scissorbill said...

Remember, the Salvation army store-just pull up and they'll come out and get your castaways.