Monday, September 24, 2007

Visiting Institiutions

Not only did Paul and I go visit Grandma yesterday, we also stopped at the nursing home to visit Dad. Both Grandma and Dad seemed to like him and he actually thought they were both cool people :) Grandma surprisingly didn't make any off the wall comments that embarrassed me, although she did tell him I have more purses than Carter has liver pills ;) And at least it gives Paul a little insight into who I am.
We have plans to get together Tuesday night and next weekend he's taking me to Bismarck to look for the evasive shower curtain I've been on the hunt for.

I'm going to help Mom clean out Grandma's apartment today and tomorrow and then plan to start searching for a new dining room table later this week. I'd like to get a counter-top height one, if I can only find it in the color wood and style I want. Wish me luck!

No comments: