Sunday, September 30, 2007

The weekend


Friday, Paul and I did errands in the afternoon. Sure is nice to have company when doing such mundane things. Afterwards, he took me out to dinner :)


Saturday, we drove to Bismarck. It was a beautiful, sunshiney day and we were able to find the turquoise shower curtain I was looking for... at the first place we looked!

We both got new shoes, Paul got new jeans and a couple of shirts and we had lunch at the Big Boy. Always a highlight in my Bismarck shopping experience and I've turned Paul on to their fries and gravy :)


After we got home, Allison dropped the boys off for a few hours so she and Karter could go out for dinner with friends. It's sure nice to have help when I've got the boys. By the time Allison got back to pick them up, they were curled up on the couch alongside Paul & Stella, watching monster trucks on TV.


Today, I'm going to have dinner with my Grandma at the nursing home. Paul is going to watch the game with his Dad and Brother. I plan to bake cookies this afternoon and Paul will be coming up to try a new recipe I found for supper :) He's a great guy and I'm sure enjoying my time with him.

4 comments:

Kellee said...

It sure seems like Paul is fitting very comfortably into your life...and the boys obviously like him too! I'm really happy for you, my friend. By the way, he's a handsome guy! Enjoy the ride Kathy, being alone isn't a whole lot of fun.

Hugs,
Kellee

scissorbill said...

Is he your BOYFRIEND?!

Mother Goose said...

:) Thanks Kellee! How's your guy?

Sarah, Jameson asked me if he was my wife last night!
I don't know what to call him yet... but it looks like it may be a yes;)

Kellee said...

My guy is awesome Kathy...thanks for asking. I took today off from work and he came and took me to lunch then came back home with me and helped me with a huge purging/organizing/cleaning project in my bedroom. We went to Home Depot where he bought his two favorite women gifts...fire extinguishers for me and his mom...what a guy, huh? He also looked in all my cabinets and closets and told me what "we" need to do/buy to make them more efficient...I read that "we" as Dick works and Kellee watches/assists! He's definitely a keeper!