Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yes, I Know I'm Crazy!

I was dressed and at the grocery store at 6:59 this morning...
for a package of fresh mushrooms. No, they weren't for an omlette either. I bought a package of mushrooms on Thursday and forgot to get the cream cheese I needed to make the mushroom pate to bring to the wedding shower today. So, I ran back to the store last night at 8:00PM for the cream cheese so I could make the pate before I went to bed. I pulled out the recipe and I needed TWO packages of fresh mushrooms.
Hence the early morning shopping trip. UGH!
The pate has been in the frig since 9:00AM so the flavors have a chance to marry before the shower.
And the funny part of all of this is that I hate mushrooms and wouldn't eat one if you paid me! My friends better appreciate the effort (and the gas it took for three grocery runs)!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh that is too funny! I am sure that your friends will appreciate it!