Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just Dreaming

I've got a germ of an idea in my brain.
I'm thinking of going in with Karter's best friend and building a new place in Burlington.
For those that don't know, Burlington is a small town 8 miles from here. Karter and Allison live there and the boys go to school there. On the main street are a restaurant, a bar, the post office, and a gas station/convenience store. I belong to the Lutheran church there and so do Allison and Karter. Karter's also on the Volunteer Fire Department.
It'd be a twin home. I'd buy one side and Babs, (Karter's friend, it's a nickname) would buy the other. I'll only do it if it's a lateral move, and they both seem to think that's possible. However, I love my place now and it's paid for. We'll see.
It would be nice to be closer to the kids so we can more easily help each other out while the boys are still little.
Then, when I'm old and finally let my hair go grey, they can wait on me hand and foot. All four of them :)
At least I'd be saving them gas money ;)

I'd be able to have a fenced in back yard for Stella :)
And if that happens, she just may get a little brother :)
Don't you think she'd love to have a baby brother to play with and boss around? Kinda like me and Joe ;)
Maybe she could teach him to play fetch :)
Hmmmm...Frank and Stella, don't you think that has a nice ring to it :)
Like I said, just dreaming. Gotta have dreams, right?

And I want to add, I like the three periods thingy that I don't know what it's called. Do you?

3 comments:

Linda and Bill said...

How about Stanley and Stella?

Kellee said...

Ellipses...that's what they're called!

I think the new home idea is a great one!

Mother Goose said...

Hey, Kellee! You're smart! Thanks :)