Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is It Only 3:00PM?

I got cleaned up early this morning because the cleaning lady was coming at 9:00AM. Gage arrived shortly thereafter to spend the morning with me. We took Stella to Grandma Phyllis' house so that we could do errands. We went to Miracle Mart, K-Mart, Purfect Pets and stopped at Subway before going back to collect Stella. Allison came to get Gage around 12:30PM and left about an hour later. I sat down and did the printing on the wedding invitations I'm helping a friend's daughter make and just finished cleaning up my mess. I'm pooped and I think the stuff in the car is going to stay there until I feel like hauling it all in. I'm going to spend the rest of my afternoon in a recliner staring out the window. The bride and her Mom will be coming to do some more work on the invitations after dinner.

No comments: