Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Room With A View

I live on a corner lot. We got 8 inches of snow yesterday and it started snowing again about an hour ago. The intersection outside my dining room picture window has a large dip in the middle and is full of snow. Yesterday, I watched at least 8 vehicles get stuck and pulled, shoveled or pushed out. I was talking to one of the girls on the phone while watching a youngish, buff guy (about 30-35) stop and shovel another driver out. I had to admire how well he filled out his Wranglers :) and I really enjoyed the view when he pointed his cute ass in my direction to shovel the snow out on this side of the vehicle.

Today, as I walked by the dining room window, I noticed another truck stuck in the snow. An oldish, fat guy (late 50's) gets out and starts shoveling. As he came around to this side of the truck, he points his fat ass in my direction and starts shoveling snow. Of course, he also suffers from plumber's butt! How can you not know when you have 10 inches of skin hanging out in this freezing weather?!!? It was nauseating but like a train wreck, I couldn't look away. On further inspection, I realized I know who this guy is. He worked on the railroad with Jim. I toyed with the idea of taking a picture and sending it to his wife with a note reading, "Recognize this ass??"

I think I'm going to keep my shades closed tomorrow.

No comments: