Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hump Day

I spent the entire morning reading and let me just say, I love my Kindle!!!
I finally got cleaned up and will be picking Gage up to take him to wrestling practice at 3:30PM. The best thing is that I'm meeting Kathy for dinner at 10 North Main tonight!! None of my other friends want to pay their prices and I'm not comfortable going out to dinner alone so I don't get there very often. I don't know what I'm going to have for an entree yet but I am definitely starting with their French Onion Soup! YUM!

3 comments:

sharon said...

at first I thought you were saying you were meeting her at 10 for dinner- I was wondering who eats dinner at 10 o'clock?? I'm a little slow. It's good for me to read things a few times.

scissorbill said...

Did you have the filet?

Mother Goose said...

LOL! Sharon, the name of the plac is 10 North Main, it's their address. Cute, huh? Not really but I can see where my post could confuse you, especially the way the ten was on a different line than the North Main.

Yes, Sarah, I had the filet, medium rare and perfect as usual :) And we had the best crepes for dessert... filled with a cream cheese, whipped cream and Cointreau blend with a fresh mixed berry suace on top. YUM! Melt in your mouth goodness. I had Anna pack them up and we took them to Bootleggerz to finish up :) Couldn't let them go to waste ;)