Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poor Picture, Good Lesson: PSA

Today, I learned a Life's Lesson For Dog Owners that, in my mind, bears repeating...

DO NOT store your dog's toothbrush side by side to yours.
A big THANK YOU to Dr. Fishpaw for the free toothbrush you gave me at my last appointment. I tucked it away for emergency use. I'd call this an emergency. Not life threatening but an emergency nonetheless.
Hey, cool, I don't think I've ever written that word before. Nonetheless will be the word of the day. See how many times you can appropriately use it today and report back ;)
Stella now has two toothbrushes and I'm really glad that I brush my teeth before I brush hers.

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

It looks funny. No Ne Theless.

scissorbill said...

Pepperell is me. Another funny looking word.