Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust


My pocket camera up and quit this weekend. I was never very impressed with the quality of pictures it took so I was happy to order a new one. I was talked into a Canon and this is the one I ordered last night after doing some research. I was very impressed with the features and price until I found a site this morning that was selling it for $50 less than what I paid. However, I'd never heard of that place so maybe I was smart to order it from a site I trust. At any rate, it should be here next week along with a 4G memory card :)

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

I just heard from a friend that a friend of hers told her to only buy online from 3 places because there are some places with cheap prices that are fraudulant.

Linda and Bill said...

The other problem is that some online "retailers" buy cameras and such and take apart the original packaging - removing the accessories (like batteries) that are supposed to come with the cameras. Then they sell the accessories for extra money.