Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHEW!

Arrived at Allison's again at 5:30 this morning. The boys were awake before she made it to work. They got dressed and we drove to town and picked up breakfast at McDonald's. I took them to the Lutheran church in Burlington and signed them up for Sunday School. They were pretty apprehensive about staying, so I stayed with them. Everyone was so friendly and nice, it looks like it would be a good church to go to. Hopefully, they'll continue to go.
We picked up lunch at The Pita Pit and took it to the nursing home so we could eat with Allison again today. Jameson fell asleep on the way home and came inside and went straight to his room where he slept for about 2-1/2 hours.
I made a pizza for supper and Karter walked in the door just as I was finished cleaning up the kitchen. He was busy unloading his vehicle so I bathed the kids before I left.
I'm so glad I have nothing planned for tomorrow.

No comments: