Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Errand Boy

I had a bazillion errands to run today but thought I'd start out with lunch. I met Allison and Gage at Mi Mexico and enjoyed a shrimp chimichanga. Errr, minus the shrimp Gage stole off my plate :)
When we left, he insisted he was coming with me. I walked him to Allison's car and he started to cry. I didn't have the heart to make him go home with her, so I gave in and took him with me. As we walked to my car, I told him he couldn't complain because we were going to be doing a lot of running around.

Bless his little heart, he was an angel. We got everything done and then stopped at the nursing home. Grandma was taking a nap so we woke her up. Gage crawled in bed next to her so she could love him up. On the way home, I told him how nice it was that he did that. He said, "I do it because she's my grandma and I love her and she's gonna die pretty soon anyway."
Kids... they're so honest.

No comments: