Monday, September 15, 2008

Today's Lesson

Just because you're trying to figure out how to transfer a picture from your camera's internal memory to your computer doesn't mean you shouldn't check on strange noises coming from the kitchen. When I finally uploaded the picture I took of Jewel Saturday night, I decided to investigate. Good thing I'm gaga for Stella because I found her sitting in my kitchen sink finishing off the onion bagel I had on the counter for tomorrow's breakfast. Upon further investigation, I discovered she'd also eaten all the butter off the butter dish that was beside the bagel. Wonder if she buttered the bagel before she ate it???SHE'S IN BIG TROUBLE, MISTER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh.... Be prepared for multiple trips (hopefully outside) with a pooper scooper. Butter can have reverberating effects!