Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

It's 9AM. I'm leaving the house at 2PM to pick up Mom and drive to Bismarck to catch the plane going to Colorado Springs. So far, I have fed Stella, made myself a breakfast sandwich consisting of egg, bacon and swiss cheese on a toasted onion bagel, read the paper, walked 1.5 miles with Stella, taken a bath, clipped my toenails and started load one of two loads of laundry.

I still have to:
Finish the laundry
Haul my suitcase up from downstairs

Pack said suitcase
Fix my hair
Do my makeup
Paint my toenails
Water the plants
Haul out the garbage
Wash up my breakfast dishes
Print boarding passes
Take Stella to Burlington

And somehow, I don't feel the slightest bit rushed. However, you can sure tell what's most important to me.
Yep, pretty much Stella and food. In that order :)

No comments: