Sunday, August 10, 2008

Not Again!

I have a blue duffle bag I use when I leave for a weekend away when I'm not going to need dress clothes. I took it out of the closet on Friday, laid it on my bed and started putting clothes in it, in preparation for a weekend at the lake.
Stella jumped on the bed, laid next to it and stared at me as if to say, "you aren't leaving me again, are you?" I felt so bad. I felt even worse later when she literally cried as I walked out the door. It practically ripped my heart out :(
I went to the lake anyway like a mean Mommy and had a good time. (I know, how dare I??) However, I missed my baby more than I usually do when I'm away from her :(
I'm leaving again next Sunday when I go to Colorado Springs for a week. I may have to take her to Allison's before I start packing.

7 comments:

Jerilynn said...

I was so happy to see this post because I've always wanted topost on 2Peas and tell you that I think Stella is adorable.

Erin said...

omg LOOK at that sweet sad little face!

linda said...

Stella is adorable.. I will dog sit for the week.. I am only 3 hours from Colorado Springs..

Chanel said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! I wish my cats missed me like that when we go somewhere...they only miss me when it's time to eat! lol...

MediMonsters said...

Awww--look at that face and those eyes. How sweet!!

Mother Goose said...

Thanks Linda, but my DD would kill me if I let anyone else babysit Stella. The whole family is in love with my little stinker :)

Laura said...

Stella is adorable! I had a dog that used to jump in my bag whenever I pulled it out. Your post reminded me of her. How sweet!!