Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Italian :)

I invited Jane, Marty, Clancy, Bridget and Anna for Spaghetti and Meatballs tomorrow night. I can't just call it spaghetti and meatballs however, so I've decided to call it an Italian feast... or EYE-TALIAN (that's for you, Sharon).

At any rate, I'm going to add hot Italian sausage to my meatballs and sauce, make an antipasto chopped salad with a red wine vinegarette, Bonnie Berntson's garlic toast and Limoncello Zabaglione for dessert.

I'll get to use six of the twelve pasta bowls that match my dishes that I absolutely had to have two years ago for the first time :)



The zabaglione should be interesting. I've never made it before, plus you cook it in a double boiler which I don't have :) Hello, Mom??
And to top it off, you put 4 raspberries in the bottom of each serving dish. I checked yesterday and fresh raspberries are $7.99 a half pint. YIKES!

No comments: