Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome to the age of e-readers Mom!

I went with my 83 year old Mother yesterday and she bought a Kindle. I finally convinced her she needed one. I'm tired of her trying to unload her used books at my house! :) She reads about 5 books a week!
We had a short lesson on it yesterday and she can turn it on and read now. I don't know how well she got the ordering of books down but I'll be with her for the next two weeks so by the end, she should be fine. It really is an easy machine to master.
Plus of course I have her account info and can order books for her any time. I got online this morning and bought her 5 books. They were all free so she can't get mad about that :)

1 comment:

scissorbill said...

'unload her used books' sounds like she's trying to unload her used underwear!