Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another State For Stella!!


I told her she was coming with me this time when I brought my big suitcase up out of the basement but I'm not sure she believes me yet.
She's added some states to her ever growing list of states she's been in. I took her carrier out today and tucked into the pocket were the tickets for Alex, Stella and I when he came home from MA with me.
Let's see, she's been in ND, SD, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, New Jersey (although this was just long enough to go outside the airport for a potty break), NH, MA several times, and now Connecticut. Nine states is a lot for a dog! I still wish she could get a frequent flier number and I'm sure glad she's such a good traveler.
Ooh, I forgot, she was born in Florida. That makes it 10 states!
Yikes! I have 5 loads of laundry to do before I even start to think about packing. My plane doesn't leave until 11 AM so I guess I'll have plenty of time to pack before I have to leave here at 10 tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

scissorbill said...

Five loads of laundry? You should see MY to do list.
;)