Thursday, November 11, 2010

OMG!


I have one pair of jeans that I really like the fit on but they're getting old. I always feel good when I wear those jeans so I decided I needed to get online and see if I couldn't find a pair like them.

The ones I had were a size 27, which is pretty foreign to me. I didn't find them but I found a pair that looked like them in a different wash and came in a 27. The brand was AG which I'd never heard of before but I loved that the inseam was 34. They were even on sale for half of what I had paid for the custom clown pants. I ordered them. They came today and I tried them on and they're HEAVEN!!! No wonder they call them the Angel! Best fitting pair of jeans I've had in a long time. They were made for tall skinny girls. And they look good on me!! Well, you know what I mean, as good as I can look for my age, but I've been searching for these jeans for years! I'm so excited!!

I went online to look for more and found out that these jeans are normally priced at $150-175 a pair!! I'd love to have several more pairs and I am thrilled they have them in white too because I've been looking for white jeans for years without any luck. Guess I'll have to start saving my pennies! And why couldn't I have fallen in love with a pair of jeans from Wallyworld?

No comments: