Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Damage!!

I'm sitting in my computer room with the door shut. Stella is in here with me sitting by the door. I glanced up and lo and behold, there are deep scratches in the bottom of the door. It's obvious that Stella scratched at the door to get out while being shut in here. It didn't happen any time while I was in here so that only leaves the dog sitter! I am sooooooo disgusted!!! Yes, she doesn't like being shut in here but I just tell her no and she backs off. Just when I thought I was pretty much over it all! What the Hell else am I going to find that she was allowed to destroy??
And the very amazing part is that the dog sitter said in her note that while she understood why I was upset about the key and remote, she thought she did a good job of taking care of Stella!
Holy shit, if allowing her to do whatever she wants is taking good care of her, I guess I didn't need a sitter at all, I could've left her alone.

No comments: