Sunday, January 27, 2008

Did She Pay Any Attention To My Dog??

When I got home Friday night, the dog sitter had left a note that Stella had had an accident on my comforter (a new $350 comforter, I might add) and she didn't know how to wash it. Welllll... it's dry clean only. And on examination, I found that it had been peed on more than once. The spots were on the bottom along the hem and Stella doesn't lift her leg, so it had to have been laying on the floor.
Tonight, looking around, I found quite a few pee stains behind the rocking chair in my bedroom. I suspect that's where the comforter was thrown. I told her to keep the bedroom door shut at night so I think Stella probably had to go potty during the night and the sitter didn't hear her so she pottied in the corner. Grrrr!!
Did she pay any attention at all to Stella or did she just party when she was here?
She also allowed Stella to chew up one of the corners of the comforter while she wasn't watching.
This whole thing is really getting expensive. Dry cleaning, carpet shampooing, replacing a key and factory installed remote starter besides gift cards and $300 I paid her. Man, was I taken advantage of or what?!!

No comments: