Saturday, January 26, 2008

Home!!

I'm back from my cruise and my washer and dryer are going full blast. Princess does have a coin operated laundry on all decks which is nice so I really don't have too much to do.
Long day yesterday. Up and off the ship by 8:00AM. Went on a tour of Ft. Lauderdale and then left there at 4:15PM. Arrived in Memphis with just 20 minutes to spare to catch the next flight to Minneapolis. There, we had to wait on the plane for about 40 minutes for de-icing so we were late getting into Minot.
12:45AM is NOT a good time to get home but bless Karter, he was waiting for me :)
It's so nice to spend time with Carol :)
Stella was excited to see me this morning :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! We want photos!

Mother Goose said...

Thanks! Unfirtunately, I have only one picture. It's of me standing in front of the balloons they tied to my door for my birthday.
For some reason, I quit taking pictures when I'm traveling. I keep them in my head now ;)

Mother Goose said...

Or, unfortunately :)