Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disgusted

Stella is a very smart dog and has been housebroken for a long time. We have not had an accident in the house for months now. That is until I went on a cruise and had a dog sitter.
I am so disappointed :(
I also suspect Stella spent a lot of time alone, shut in the laundry room :( She doesn't mind being in there, that's where I put her when I have to leave. However, I asked the sitter not to leave her in there for longer than 4 hours. I don't. Stella can easily hold it for that long and does all the time. I found dried pee in there and she hasn't peed in there since August.
Stella is a very smart dog however, and seems to get that now that Mom's home, it's back to the rules.
Still.
I feel taken advantage of. I paid the girl quite well and she had the run of my house. Plus, I bought $150 worth of gift cards for restaurants and a gas card for her to make it even easier.
The sad part is that it is a friend's daughter. I sure hope my friend doesn't ask me how it went.
And my car keys and remote starter are still lost at her friend's house... or so she says. Who knows what happened to them?
I just feel so bad for Stella. Poor thing :( I feel like I really let her down :(



No comments: