Thursday, November 1, 2007

Post Halloween

I had my Mom, Paul, Allison, Karter and the boys over for dinner last night. We had potato salad and homemade corndogs. The boys were very well behaved and were all fired up to go trick or treating.
Stella was very well behaved too when all the kids came to the door. Paul had her on her leash and she watched the kids through the door. After the first few groups of kids came, she quit barking at them and just sat and watched. She's turning out to be such a nice dog :)
Tomorrow morning, Paul and I are taking off for Willmar, MN for a friend's son's wedding. There will be quite a few homemakers there so Paul will finally get a chance to meet most of them :) Lucky guy!!
I'm curious to hear what they all think of him.
The wedding is Saturday night, so we won't be back until Sunday. These weekend trips are getting to be a habit. I like that Paul is always up for a road trip... not to mention the fact that he prefers to drive over riding :) I like riding :)

1 comment:

snowdog said...

have a good time in minn