Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hairspray

I'm finally going to see this movie tonight. I waited for it to come this summer, but it never did. Oak Park, which shows second run movies is finally running it and Paul asked me to go see it :)
AND, he's taking me out for dinner afterwards :)


Happy Hour at my house tomorrow night. Megan will be in town and wants to party with the big girls. Hopefully, Anna willl be able to join us. On the menu for appetizers are Thai Chicken Salad on Ritz and homemade wontons with sweet and sour sauce. Yummmm, hope we have a good turnout.

Paul said it doesn't bother him if I want to have the girls over (of course, this means he can't come over then). I told him it didn't matter if it bothered him or not, I was still going to have them over. I enjoy spending time with him but he either fits into my life OR NOT. I will not settle or change what I like to do for him or any man. So there!!

No comments: