Friday, November 16, 2007

Stella @ Six Months


Stella is now 6 months old :) She is housebroken and rings the bells I have hanging on the doorknob when she needs to go outside. She knows sit, jump, no biting, no barking, no in general, get it, bring it, treat, laundry room (where I put her when I leave the house) and all gone. She also knows she isn't allowed to go downstairs and will sit at the top and bark if a toy accidently falls down the steps. And she doesn't follow anyone who goes down there either.

Now, if I could just get her to quit digging in the rocks in the front yard. Because she sleeps with me, she goes to the groomer every two weeks. She was just there 8 days ago but I had to give her a bath this afternoon because she was so dirty from digging in the rocks. It IS pretty funny to see those rocks fly when she digs though :)

No comments: