Thursday, August 2, 2007

Strawberry

It's that time of the year again! Yep, you guessed it, STRAWBERRY!!!! As many Homemakers that can make it show up for three days of good food, good drinks, and good friends! No men or kids allowed! We usually solve MOST of the world's problems :)

The planning meeting is at Patty's tonight and the phone calls will start flying the closer we get. This year we're going against tradition and will go down on a Sunday. Normally we do Wednesday through Friday but because Jennifer's son is getting married August 10, we had to adjust the time. August 12-14 it is :)

I've never missed a Strawberry, and have even brought TPN on two different occasions. Because of Stella G, however, this year I will be going for the days only and driving back each night. I have no one to leave her with, she's too little to be kenneled, and the cabin owners do not like dogs. I will bring her with me but won't let her in the cabin and will clean up after her so they won't even know she was there. Actually, I would clean up after her anyway but out of courtesy, I just can't allow her in the cabin. Which means, I won't be going in either. Sure hope the weather is nice :)

No comments: