Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hmmm...

So, I had a date yesterday. A very nice guy, easy to talk to, likes to have fun and not bad looking. I could only find one thing I didn't like too much so far... he's shorter than I am :( Didn't seem to bother him but I haven't decided where I stand on the deal.

A big plus was that Allison, Karter and the boys stopped over while he was here. Jameson crawled up on his lap and laid his head on his shoulder. Now had Gage done it, I wouldn't have thought much about it BUT Jameson is just not that comfortable with people when he first meets them. Like I said, Hmmmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Height doesn't matter when you're lying down....

Mother Goose said...

Gee, I wouldn't know about that seeing as how he was upright the ENTIRE time he was with me :)

You're nasty! Or, should I say, gah-stusting?? :)