Thursday, August 2, 2007

Joining In

A- Available or married? Available
B- Best gift to give? Time
C- Cake or Pie? Cake, butter, yellow cake
D- Drink of Choice? Golden Margaritas
E- Essential Item? Money
F- Favorite Color? Red to wear, otherwise, purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? Minot, ND
I- Indulgence? Alaskan King Crab
J- January or February? January, it's my birthday month
K- Kids & names? Allison 34, Sarah 31
L- Life is incomplete without? Love
M- Marriage Date? April 28, 1972
N- Number of Siblings? 4
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? The dark
Q-Favorite Quote? "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
R- Reason to Smile? 4 grandsons
S- Season? Fall
T- The last thing you returned? A ham :)
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink
W- Worst habit? Smoking, but I'm working on it and can say I ALMOST have it beat
Y- Your favorite food? Alaskan King Crab
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius

Join in if you have a blog, it's fun!

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

I wish I'd returned that ham!

Mother Goose said...

I'll bet you do! LOL!! Makes for a unique answer for this quiz, don't you think? Glad you bought too much :)