Tuesday, July 24, 2007

UGH!

We've had temps in the 100's for the last few days and my lawn is buring up! Although, they checked the sprinkler system in May, they didn't do anything about the broken one in my area until the 16th of July. I called asking about it on the 7th as the lawn was already burning up. It's been very hot here for weeks now. I am beyond pissed about it all. The president of the association told me that grass doesn't die, it goes dormant but I'm here to tell you, mine is DEAD!!! Yes, we had a lot of rain in May but it needs water NOW and has needed water for over a month! People are asking why my grass is dead. I didn't move into a condo so I could pay fees and have dead grass! I plan to go to the annual meeting in January and bitch!! This is ridiculous. The association across the street has beautiful lawns which make mine look even worse. If Jim were still alive, he'd have been livid over the whole situation. UGH!!

No comments: