Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cookie Therapy

There's something therapeutic about making cookies. I've always loved to bake and every once in awhile, the mood hits. And when it hits, I don't usually make just one kind. So in preparation for Sarah and the boys' visit later this month, I've been baking cookies. I'll bet Alex and David will be pleased :)
So far, I've baked 6 dozen gingersnaps and 7 dozen oatmeal craisin cookies. I bought the ingredients for and still plan to make snickerdoodles, waffle turtle cookies, s'more clusters, peanut butter cookies and good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies. My freezer will soon runneth over. Of course wouldn't you know that when I talked to Sarah today, she said if it were her, she'd bake Grandma's frosted molasses cookies. Hmmm... ya think I should go get the ingredients for those too?

1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

Uhh, excuse me? Is this David?