Sunday, July 8, 2007

Frustrated!!

I spent a lovely day at Metigoshe yesterday with Kathy & Jeff. Before I left I had an e-mail conversation with Stella's breeder. Seems they're having a hard time finding a flight for her plus the temperature has to be below 85 degrees for it to be safe to ship her. Because of the distance and because the only airlines that flies in here is NWA, she would have to be on a plane during the hottest times of the day :( Not good for a little 3-1/2 pound pup.

Today when I got home, I checked my e-mail to find that they still haven't resolved the problem. For me to fly down there to pick her up, it would cost $1514 for just the plane ticket. Plus a hotel room for the night and an $85 charge to bring Stella back in the cabin with me. Not happening. I've already paid $2,000 for her, I think they should be able to figure out a way to get her to me. When I initially talked to the breeder, she assured me that it'd be no problem getting her here. It's not looking so good :(

1 comment:

scissorbill said...

Have her in Minneapolis by 3:00pm next Monday and I'll bring her with me. Or have her in Boston Logan by next Sunday evening.