Monday, July 9, 2007

Funny how things work, isn't it?

After about 15 e-mails back and forth over the weekend between the breeder's daughter and I, I think Stella is finally going to come home! First, it was the temperature problem. Then she couldn't get to the airport early enough because she has two kids and a full time job. Next she wanted me to go down there and get her which would cost me roughly $1,700. Then she wanted to ship Stella to Michigan where her Mom is via Delta airlines. Mom would then re-route her on NorthWest to Minot and I would have to pay for shipping on both airlines.

I reminded her that when I initially spoke to her Mom (before I sent the check to pay for the dog), she assured me that shipping NWA wouldn't be a problem. Daughter said she would have to talk to her Mom to see if she had any ideas but hadn't been able to get ahold of her yet. I then told her that when she talked to her Mom, to ask if I would be able to get the $2,000 refunded if I had to back out at this point.

Lo and behold, she has now found a flight!! Furthermore, she is also now able to get to the airport in Tampa early enough to get Stella on the early flight and I'll be picking her up in Bismarck at 12:45PM on Thursday afternoon :) I should've asked for my money back 14 e-mails ago. I just want my puppy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I can't wait to meet my new baby sister.