Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF!!!

7:17 AM, phone rings... Jameson on the other end, "Grandma, can you come and get me and Gagey and take us to Day Care? Mommy's dizzy and can't drive."

Me: "MMMmmm, ok, let me get out of bed, get dressed, brush my teeth and I'll be there. Do you have Bible School today?"

Jameson: "Yes."

Me: "I'll be there as soon as I can."

I got there around 7:30. Bible School doesn't start until 9:00, so I took them to McDonald's for breakfast and let them play until 8:45. I got some cute pictures but I'm too lazy to go get my camera to upload them.

After we took Jameson to the church, Gage and I stopped at Miracle Mart so he could bring a treat for the kids at Day Care. Couldn't sell him on the push up idea either so he bought (actually, I bought) a bag of lollipops for each of the classes. Then on to Day Care for him. (I did ask when we got there, and yes, they have a freezer there so next time, THEY WILL GET PUSH UPS!!)

Came home, jumped in the tub, did my hair and make-up and returned to the church for the Bible School program at 11:00. It was cute and I got pictures :)
Afterwards, I took Jameson to Day Care and came home to finally put my feet up and read the paper.

At 2:00, I picked up my Mom and we drove to Bismarck. We went to Bread Poets and picked up some yummy bread and then on to Petsmart to get all the equipment I'll need for when Stella gets here. Afterwards, Mom treated me to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. YUM! The drive back was uneventful.

I plan to take my phone off the hook, turn off my cell phone and sleep in tomorrow. I may even take two sleeping pills tonight! Darn good thing I don't have a job... when would I fit that in??!! I'm sure glad Bible School is over until next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I sound like an endless black hole of need! Thank you, I do appreciate everything you do for us!

Mother Goose said...

You do NOT and I know you appreciate it. No problem, that's what Moms are for. Wanna venture a guess how many times my Mom sat in the ER???