Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sharon and Gianna


How lucky I am to have such thoughtful friends! I got a package today from Sharon and Gianna (Stella's middle name is named after Gianna) Sharon had a beautiful necklace made for me. I got a little teary eyed when I opened it. I tried to take a picture of it but it just didn't work. Anyway, it's got two circle pendants on it with each of my girls' names on them. And in between the circles is a clear purple bead. It's so cute but hard to explain. Just wait until you see it though, you're going to be jealous! Thank you Sharon! I'll treasure it always!


The rest of the package contained stuff for Stella. CUTE stuff! A pink polka dotted leash, a pink harness, a red & purple stuffed bunny that squeeks, a purple ball that squeeks, a pink furry dog bone and a chewy toy that you hide a treat in. And the BEST thing of all is the card! The front of it says, "G" is for girlie!! Now who else but Sharon could find such a perfect card??

I'm about 110% positive that G had a big hand in picking it all out. She's a little sweetie who definitely knows what she likes and what she doesn't :) When I go visit them next year (that is IF they'll have me again) I'm going to bring Stella with me so she can meet her namesake. You can see by the picture what a good little shopper G is!

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

Good, I thought she needed some more toys. For David to eat!

Mother Goose said...

Poor little guy wouldn't have to eat toys if his Mother would just feed him enough :)
Grandma will make sure he gets enough chow next month.