Saturday, June 2, 2007

Dandelions

Now, wouldn't you think one of the reasons a person would choose to live in a condo would be so they don't have to do their own yardwork? Hmmm, me too! In fact, that was one of the many reasons we did decide to buy a condo.

The dandelions are so thick in my yard that they're threatening to choke out the grass. I've been waiting for the lawn service the condo board hired to take care of it but it seems all they do is mow and the dreaded dandelions just keep multipying.

The condo board just sent the minutes from the most recent meeting. It stated that each individual owner was responsible for pulling weeds from the rocks and around their own decks. I get that and do that but there was no mention of the prolific dandelions in all the yards.

Wouldn't you think a simple application of weed and feed would do wonders? Hell no, that's too easy! I just spent an hour outside spraying those beautiful yellow flowers, used two bottles of Weed B Gone and still only got about half my lawn done.

Hey people!!! If I wanted to do yardwork, I'd live in a house!! Can I complain even if I don't go to the meetings?

1 comment:

scissorbill said...

Nah, your neighbors across the street have logged how many minutes and bottles of Weed B Gone you wasted and will report it to the board at the next meeting.