Monday, January 31, 2011

Wild Weekend!!!

Friday started off with a bang when I picked Marilyn up from the train station at 9:30 in the morning. I got the pleasure of spending the rest of the morning with her at my house. I dropped her off at Jennifer's where we had a drink with Lane and then I came home to veg and get dolled up for the evening.

I met my fellow Homemakers at the Vegas for a nice dinner and a lot of laughs. There were 12 of us there with only Nancy missing.
After dinner it was drinks and dancing at the Landing. I understand a few of the girls continued at Ebeneezer's later. I was a good girl and was in bed by 11:00 :)

Saturday we met at Shirley's for a fabulous lunch celebrating Marilyn and my birthdays. This time it was all 13 of us which rarely happens. We had a special punch and drank and ate all afternoon. Yum, those girls can cook!! Both Marilyn and I were showered with fabulous gifts :) Later Marilyn, Shirley, Jen and I went to Jen's for a few drinks and played Catch Phrase. I think my stomach still hurts from laughing and I feel bad that the rest of the crew didn't get see Shirley's performance!

Yesterday Maria, Sylvia, Jen, Linda, Shirley, Deb, Marilyn and I met at the theater to see Black Swan and Patty and Cindy joined us afterwards for a late lunch, early dinner and margaritas at Mi Mexico. Marilyn, Shirley, Jen, Linda, Patty and I all came here for drinks afterwards and to spend the last few hours with Marilyn before she had to board the train back to Minneapolis. While they were here, they approved my wardrobe for Jamaica!! I'm leaving Wednesday!!!

Miss you already Mar, it's always so much fun when you're here!

I'm spending today recovering :)

No comments: