Sunday, January 16, 2011

Am I Vain?

I never thought I was but since I only need readers to read the fine print, I'm starting to wonder. I love readers and when I come across an unusually cute pair, I can't resist. I not only have a pair in every room in my house, in every jacket pocket and a cute handpainted turquoise and purple pair hanging from a matching necklace that I wear around the house, I now have two pair I carry in my purse! It's so nice not to spend $400-500 on a pair of glasses. At $30 or less, I can afford to have a lot of different looks.

In clothing I wear a lot of pink, red and orange but I also wear a lot of black, white and brown. I have a pair of Susan G. Komen For The Cure readers that are hot pink with crystals on them in my purse. Very flashy :) I also have a pair of leopard print, brown and black ones in there. They're bold but understated. When I'm out and about and need my readers I reach in my purse for the pair that matches my outfit.

Is that vain?

No comments: