Friday, January 15, 2010

Calphalon


I make myself an egg, swiss cheese and canadian bacon sandwich on a toasted onion bagel every morning. Occasionally, I'll mix it up and replace the canadian bacon with either sausage or bacon but mostly, it's canadian bacon.

At any rate, when I was at Sarah's for Christmas, I told her I would really like to have some nice cookware and I thought maybe I'd bite the bullet and buy some Calphalon. I just haven't been able to justify spending that much money on cookware when I don't cook that often anymore. The only thing I cook with consistancy is my breakfast sandwich.

So imagine my great surprise when I answered the door the other day and the mailman had a package for me from Sarah. In it was this beautiful 8 inch Calphalon omlette pan. I know I'll think of Sarah every morning when I'm frying the egg for my sandwich. Thank you, Sweetie!

No comments: