Sunday, January 10, 2010

Am I Going To Be In Trouble?


For Gage's birthday in November I got him a Green Bay Packers jersey and ball cap. Since then, Jameson has told me many times he wants a Vikings jersey with Favre on it and a Vikings cap for his birthday next week. I was lucky enough to find the jersey on sale before Christmas.
I was at the mall yesterday and decided I'd better pick up the cap as long as I was out there. Easy, right? After all, this is Vikings country. Turns out it wasn't easy at all. They're sold out both at Scheels and the kiosk in the middle of the mall. And not just in the youth sizes but the adult sizes as well. I had to order the stupid thing online from a place in Wisconsin. I paid extra to get it in 1-3 days. So much for saving on the jersey! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's here by next Monday or this Grandma's name will be mud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your name mud...never! YOU are the one they call when my name is mud!

Scheels said...

Sorry we couldn't help you out with the Vikings cap. That's certainly one team we've had trouble keeping on the shelves this year! Thanks for coming to the store and we look forward to seeing you again soon!