Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day




I got the cutest box of Kleenex with Stella's pictures printed on it from Sarah for Mother's Day. She always finds the most unique gifts :) See for yourself how to make them... http://www.mykleenextissue.com/ Thanks, Sweetie!




I got a wineglass from Allison which will be my official Friday Night Happy Hour glass :) And the envy, no doubt, of all my girlfriends. Thanks, Sweetie!
Karter cooked us all dinner last night. Bruce, my Grandma, and their gang were all there. He does an excellent job on steaks and even though he and Bruce eat theirs charred through and through, he still makes a great medium rare steak. Thanks, Sweetie!


And from Stella, I got a new camera :) I didn't need one but this one has 8 megapixels and 5X optical zoom and is slim, trim and fits in your pocket. My old one is slim, trim and fits in a pocket but only has 5 megapixels and 3X optical zoom. It takes fabulous pictures but c'mon, the new one is hot pink!! :)
Allison has been wanting a purse sized camera for sometime now. She'll get my old one :)


No comments: