Friday, May 30, 2008

ARGHHHHhhhhhhh!!

Stella is walking better on her leash all the time... at least outside, she is.
I decided that seeing as how she was doing so well, I'd take her to the nursing home. Bad idea! There are just too many smells and too many people who want doggie kisses for her to calm down and walk nicely beside me. But even though it was hard, I think I'll start taking her every week so she gets used to all the distractions while walking. Maybe I should put the Gentle Leader on for a few minutes before we go :)

2 comments:

scissorbill said...

Hmm, I must have missed the part in the Gentle Leader video where it tells you you can take it off when the dog seems bothered by it! My orthopedic shoes bothered me and you didn't care!

Mother Goose said...

Yes, but you didn't throw yourself down on the floor and refuse to move.

P.S. It wouldn't have worked anyway.