Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Update

Friday was a nice relaxing day. Paul took me to lunch and we did a few errands. Then he helped me get the new bedskirt on my bed. I'm loving the new paint color in there and my new bedding. We found new lamps and I'm on the lookout for pictures and a decorative curtain rod, but I love it so far. Now my bathroom looks a little tired but when we go to Wilmar, MN for a wedding next weekend, Paul promised to stop and shop in Fargo :)

Saturday, Paul picked up a few things for me so I was able to stay in my robe and jammies until 4PM :) Love being lazy! I did clean, slice and get some chicken in a Thai peanut sauce to marinate and made a batch of chicken quesadilllas for my freezer. I got cleaned up and we me his niece, brother and sister and their spouses for dinner at Speedway :)

Sunday, we went to the Burlington Fire Department's pancake breakfast. Karter is such a cute fireman :)
I made cookies in the afternoon and then we met his family at St. Leo's for their annual turkey dinner. Came home feeling like a stuffed turkey!


Today, it's back to the old routine. Doctor appointment this morning and then a little shopping for Paul's birthday tonight. Thai peanut chicken skewers and rice for dinner. We're saving the birthday cake for Wednesday when the boys will be here for Halloween dinner so it's apple turnovers for dessert.

No comments: