Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quiet Wednesday night... HAH!

Paul worked late so we'd plan to have a light, late dinner here. Yeah, right! Five minutes after he showed up, Allison brought the boys for me to watch for 45 minutes. Jameson sat on Paul's lap and Gage sat on mine and each helped us eat our dinner, even though they'd had eaten before they came. Then the race was on and loud escalated to ear shattering quite quickly. Gage was so wound up, he started coughing and ended up puking on my living room carpet. The same carpet I had cleaned three weeks ago :( Allison, with impecable timing showed up to take them home just as I finished cleaning it up. That was the longest 45 minutes I've endured in quite some time.

The painters are coming today to paint my bedroom turquoise. I bought all new bedding and plan to get lamps and such later this week. The hunt is still on for pictures. Stella is going to the groomer this morning while I go to the beauty shop, then it's off to my Mom's until the painters are done. I hope the fumes aren't too bad tonight but if they are, we'll sleep in the basement in the spare bedroom. Sucks there's no bathroom down there :(

4 comments:

scissorbill said...

Please clarify that by 'we'll sleep in the basement' you mean you and Stella. Thanks.

Mother Goose said...

Yep, me and Stella :)

Anonymous said...

Children can be so picky, can't they?

Mother Goose said...

Ain't that the truth, Linda! :)