Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

Today I had one of the most relaxing, chatty, yummy lunches I've had in a long time :) My friend Darla took me out for lunch for my birthday and I had the best time. I talked so much I only had time to eat half my lunch. Not only that but she gave me a cool wine bottle holder from Costa Rica and a bottle of moscato :) I love spending time with her!

Last week I got to spend a lot of time with Jane, Marty and Darley who are about as nice as people can be. I love being with them :)

I had a fun, chatty lunch with Joe, Paul, Ellen and my Mom yesterday. It's always so much fun to get together with my siblings :)

And I have to give my buddy Marilyn a big thank you for hauling three shirts home from Minot, altering them and delivering them to my hotel in Minneapolis. Also she and Jon picked us up at our hotel on the return trip and entertained us all day before hauling us and all our stuff to the train station. That's going above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you both, so much!! I loved being able to spend time with you :)

I am such a lucky woman to have so many wonderful friends!! Thank you all for being my friends :)

No comments: