Friday, February 25, 2011

Bedroom Update

I've been looking at my comforter lately and thinking it's getting kind of tired looking. Darla and I went shopping in Bismarck Tuesday (fun, fun day!) and I happened upon a set I really liked. The walls in my bedroom are painted turquoise and there are a million shades of turquoise so I was worried it wasn't going to match the walls and I'd have to have them painted.

Much to my delight, the set goes beautifully with the paint color!! AND the best part is that it was originally $449 and on sale for half off. And then I got another 15% off for using my Kohl's charge :)

This is the one :) If you run your mouse over the picture, you can see the sewing details in it.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/bedandbath/comfortersbedspreads/sets/traditional/PRD~c16308/Ferrara+20pc+Geometric+Bed+Set.jsp#

No comments: