Monday, May 31, 2010

YAY STELLA!!!

Stella's routine is to get me out of bed between 6 and 6:30AM. She doesn't usually ask to go outside until closer to 9:30 however so she's not getting me up because she has to potty. I have decided that for some reason she thinks it's her job to get me out of bed at 6 o'clock. I hate it! I try to make her go back to sleep and leave me alone but most of the time she is relentless until I get up. Then the little shit sleeps until nature calls and she has to go outside. Sometime around 9:30.

I don't know if it's because it's a holiday or what but this morning I told her to go back to sleep and she did!!! She didn't wake me up again until 7:45AM!!! A much more civil waking time if you ask me. How good it felt to be able to sleep in for a change!!

No comments: