Friday, May 28, 2010

Thanks Grandma!

My Mom, Allison, the boys and I all went to visit my Grandma today. (Yes, there were five generations of us there.)

Gage was sitting on the bed next to Grandma and she asked him if he didn't think I looked ragged today. He said yes.

I know, she's 102, I should cut her some slack. She usually just tells me I look tired. And Gage didn't know what ragged meant. When we told him he immediately said that no, I didn't look ragged, bless his little heart.

The really sad part is that I'd glanced in my rear view mirror before I got out of the car and thought my hair looked really good today. Either my eyesight is getting worse or hers is and I have a sneaking suspicion it's mine. That old lady doesn't miss a trick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that she said I looked good!

Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Goose said...

Screw you!
I just took you out of the will!!

LBJ11 said...

The key with a will is to spend it before you go - that way - it doesn't matter! Hahahahaha.