Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Score!

When I need cash, I occasionally go through the drive up window at my Credit Union. They put the cash in an envelope and I remove the money and stuff the envelope in a cubby. This morning, while going through the cubby looking for an XM pamphlet, I found a bunch of empty CU envelopes. On my way to the trash can to toss them, I happened to look down and notice a fifty dollar bill in one of them! It must be my lucky day!
God knows, I need a lucky day!
You can bet I'll be checking those envelopes a little closer from now on.

2 comments:

Shylah said...

Did it make you wonder at what point you lost that $50?

Mother Goose said...

It sure did because I usually go inside to get cash and the last few times I've gone through the drive up, I've told them to skip the envelope.