Friday, February 13, 2009

What Do You Know??

I must be on my way :)
Yesterday, I got up, made breakfast, did my dishes, got cleaned up and dropped Stella off at the groomer's. I then stopped at Subway and picked up a sandwich for Allison for lunch, delivered it to the nursing home, took Dad a Valentine box of candy to give to Mom on Saturday, stopped and visited Grandma, went grocery shopping, stopped at K-Mart and then met Joe for lunch. I picked Stella up on my way home, sat in front of the TV for about a half hour and then got busy in the kitchen. I made a batch of spaghetti sauce and put it on the back burner to simmer for the afternoon while I stirred up a batch of M&M cookies. I baked 7-1/2 dozen cookies, took a plate over to my neighbors and packed the rest up (except for the 6 I ate) and put them in the freezer. I laid on the couch and watched Dr. Phil and by the time I did my dishes and got the kitchen all cleaned up, it was time for supper. I had spaghetti and also had enough sauce left to fill 3- 16ounce containers for my freezer. Every once in awhile I get hungry for spaghetti and I just don't like the boughten sauces. This will be just the ticket. I'll have enough for two meals out of each container :)


After supper, while doing the dishes, I stirred up a batch of roll out sugar cookies and today, I will bake and frost them. I have heart shaped and lip shaped cookie cutters for Valentine's Day :) Best of all, I was done in time to watch Survivor and Grey's :) Yep, I must be on my way back :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! I'm tired just reading about it! LOL!

scissorbill said...

I'm glad to hear it!

I took your suggestion and made M&M cookies with the Cupid's mix and they are great. Two bags=$7 for just the M&Ms! I guess that's what I get for buying them at CVS.

Shylah said...

You are making me tired...

Wingnut said...

Oh my! I don't think I did that much all weekend and I took two days off! LOL! I think I need to come visit! Everything sounds wonderful!